Kiwi Investment Management Limited ('Kiwi Invest') and related organisations including Kiwi Wealth Limited and Kiwi Wealth Investments Limited Partnership.
- The terms on which Kiwi Invest provides this website to you; and
- How Kiwi Invest handles the information we collect from you through our website(s).
In this Policy:
- Each reference to Kiwi Invest includes our related organisations
- “Kiwi Invest" is also referred to with the words “we”, “us” and ”our”;
- “Related organisation” means all organisations that are under the control of Kiwi Group Holdings Limited and includes Kiwi Wealth Limited and Kiwi Wealth Investments Limited Partnership; and
- “Website” means our website and any of our online tools, webchat or other online applications including social media.
You agree that your use of this website indicates your acceptance of this Policy and that you authorise us and our related organisations to collect, use and share your information as outlined in this Policy.
If you are a Kiwi Invest client we may also seek your agreement to this Policy outside of this website and there may also be other privacy provisions associated with the product or service you have with Kiwi Invest. We’ll do that in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993.
Where we hold information about you then this Policy may continue to apply to your information even after you are no longer a client of Kiwi Invest. This Policy also applies to any information collected during your use of our website(s), even if you do not become a Kiwi Invest customer.
Technology is evolving and that may affect how we deal with your information and provide products and services to you. Kiwi Invest may change these terms at any time. Please check the website regularly.
New Zealand and General Information Only
The information contained on this website has been prepared under New Zealand law for the supply of these products and services in New Zealand only.
Unless otherwise stated, references to any currency are in New Zealand dollars.
The information is designed to provide general information for New Zealanders only and does not take into account any individual particular circumstances. It is not intended to provide comprehensive or specific investment advice. You should not rely on the information contained in this website solely when making investment decisions and you should obtain professional advice on your individual requirements before making an investment decision.
To the extent permitted by law none of the scheme trustee(s), supervisor(s), Kiwi Invest or any of its related companies, or any of their directors or employees:
- accept any liability for the reliance of any person on information contained on this website; or
- guarantee the repayment of capital or the performance of any particular rate of return from any products and services including the managed investment schemes or the discretionary investment management service.
We have made reasonable efforts to ensure that the material presented on this website is accurate and up-to-date, but none of the trustee(s), Kiwi Invest or any of its related companies, or any of their directors, nor their employees, accept any responsibility for any error omissions, inaccuracies, or for any loss or damage resulting from reliance on, or the use of the information it contains.
Kiwi Invest may amend or add to this website at any time without notice.